Glad Im not a UVA fan
Hilarious
Glad Im not a UVA fan
Hilarious
3-4 offense!! LMAO!!
[img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/Scooby31/pat_riley6-1.jpg[/img]
"Discipline is not a nasty word." -Pat Riley
The "praise from Groh's peers" at the top of the page is hilarious!
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Agree with you completely there lol. I'm in the quiet room of the student lounge and I had to try my damndest from hee-hawing while reading those "peer quotes".
My props to the smart [censored] who made that site (saw it after the Wyoming game but didn't realize it would be kept up so well), Wahoo nation sympathizes/agrees with you my friend.
Go Wahoos!
Go Mounties!
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]
I bet it's probably even a student at UVA who is running the site.
Bookmarks